Cotabato City, December 1, 2014. In delivering his State of the Region Address (SORA), Hon. Mujiv S. Hataman, Regional Governor of the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM) cited the Regional Ports Management Authority 's (RPMA) performance for the year. He stressed that ' due to cautious restructuring of management, this is the first time that the region's sea ports Authority has reached its ports revenue collection at Ph 12 million this year, one of the highest collections since 2010. It seems small however it's a breakthrough from negative (remittance) which was even insufficient to address salaries of its employees from the past. This was accomplished due to the outstanding leadership of the 'small but terrible' General Manager, Hanie A. Bud.
- Nightly Ramadhan Program June 6, 2018
- RPMA joins ARMM Mosque Exhibit 2018 June 6, 2018
- Turn-over ceremony of Lamitan City port expansion project January 6, 2017
- RPMA-ARMM EXECUTIVE/MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE MEETING October 8, 2016
- Armm Seaports Authority Convenes Basulta Shipping Lines, PMOs, TMOs/MPTBs, Cargo Handling Operators February 23, 2016