Cotabato City, December 16, 2014. The Port Management Office of Jolo (PMO Jolo) reported its port physical improvements for fourth quarter this year. Col. Ibnohasim Undug (Ret.), Port Manager of PMO Jolo has said. ‘we have implemented three (3) major port improvements for the last quarter out of Ph 120,000.00 monthly operating and other expenses (MOOE).’ These port improvements were: a) steel fencing of right wing of the port (Ph44,308.00); b) renovation of collection both number 2 at Serantes Street (Ph 6,174.00), and c) repair of Administrative Building gate (Ph5,241.00). Further, PMO Jolo has also procured chairs, ceiling fans, furniture/equipment, supplies/uniforms and utilities costed at Ph 66,930.00.
PMO Jolo yielded port improvements at Ph 122,653.00.
‘The port physical improvements are aimed at improving better port services and security’, Undug concluded.
- Nightly Ramadhan Program June 6, 2018
- RPMA joins ARMM Mosque Exhibit 2018 June 6, 2018
- Turn-over ceremony of Lamitan City port expansion project January 6, 2017
- RPMA-ARMM EXECUTIVE/MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE MEETING October 8, 2016
- Armm Seaports Authority Convenes Basulta Shipping Lines, PMOs, TMOs/MPTBs, Cargo Handling Operators February 23, 2016