- Assessment and evaluation of Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) entered by PPA and LGU-Maluso signed by GM Juan Pena and Mayor Omar Aron on January 2001.
a. Regional Office headed by GM Hanie A. Bud shall explain properly and extensively to the incumbent Mayor, Honourable Indanan Daud, the management provisions stated in the MOA regarding the operations of the port.
b. A status report shall be submitted to the Office of the Regional Governor and /or the Chairman of the RPMA Governing Board on the mandate of the Regional Government over Maluso Port.
2. Preparation of Agenda and Talking points with the LGUs Officials of the Municipality of Maluso.
a. Regional Office shall give directions and policies on the issues and concerns on port development.
b. The General Manager shall give primordial concerns on the provisions of the MOA stating among others the port management aspect and its expiration.
3.Composition of Technical Working Group (TWG) for the preparation of documents, research, plans and programs for the eventual renewal of MOA with the Port of Maluso.
a. The General Manager shall issue a memorandum organizing the TWG to address the issue on the management of Port Maluso and advise the Municipal Mayor to compose also their TWG to facilitate proper communications.
b. There shall be at least a group of five members TWG to study on the mechanics of the dialogue/meeting and the formulation of plans and programs.
- Meetings with the concerned officials of LGU Maluso.
a. The General Manager shall send a formal invitation to the Mayor and the agenda to be tackled in the meeting.
b. The meeting shall be attended by the Legal Division of RPMA, PCG, ORG, DOTC and other concerned CSOs.
5. Final Report and Signing of RPMA and LGU on the Management and Operation of the Port of Maluso.
a. The Regional Office shall submit a comprehensive status report on the management and operational status of Port Maluso and the issues and concerns concluded and approved by the General Manager and the Mayor.
b. The Regional Governor shall witness the signing of the MOA between the RPMA and LGU Maluso on the specified time, date and venue in Cotabato or Basilan.
AL-HABSON H. ANTAO
Assistant General Manager for Operations
- Nightly Ramadhan Program June 6, 2018
- RPMA joins ARMM Mosque Exhibit 2018 June 6, 2018
- Turn-over ceremony of Lamitan City port expansion project January 6, 2017
- RPMA-ARMM EXECUTIVE/MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE MEETING October 8, 2016
- Armm Seaports Authority Convenes Basulta Shipping Lines, PMOs, TMOs/MPTBs, Cargo Handling Operators February 23, 2016