COTABATO CITY- Last September 25, 2013 Jump-Started the 2013 National Family Week Celebration in ARMM with the theme “Unity across Generation: A Strong Family, a Strong Society” The Regional Ports Management Authority – ARMM with the other Line Agencies, Bureaus and Offices and its employees joined this celebration and participated in a kick-off parade followed by program at SKCC. DSWD-ARMM spearheads the family week celebration here in ARMM.
The Family Week Celebration is pursuant to Section 1, Article XV of the 1987 Philippine Constitution which recognizes Family as the foundation of the nation and is regarded as the most important institution of society, further, Proclamation No. 6, declared every last week of September of every year as Family Week in the country which was then issued by Pres. Fidel V. Ramos to give emphasis of strengthening the family.
The said proclamation was further supported by Presidential Proclamation No. 846, declaring the fourth Sunday of September as Family Thanksgiving Day, a special day for the family to get together.
- Nightly Ramadhan Program June 6, 2018
- RPMA joins ARMM Mosque Exhibit 2018 June 6, 2018
- Turn-over ceremony of Lamitan City port expansion project January 6, 2017
- RPMA-ARMM EXECUTIVE/MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE MEETING October 8, 2016
- Armm Seaports Authority Convenes Basulta Shipping Lines, PMOs, TMOs/MPTBs, Cargo Handling Operators February 23, 2016