The Regional Ports Management Authority in the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (RPMA-ARMM) formally turned-over its management to Ersan Imban Warad, its former assistant general manager for admin and finance today, October 29, 2015, at Sardonyx Resto in Cotabato City.
Warad will serve as the OIC-General Manager of the agency as its outgoing General Manager Hanie Bud, steps down of his office to pursue another career.
Lawyer Laisa Alamia, ARMM executive secretary led the ceremony. RPMA-ARMM staff and port managers in the region attended the event. (Bureau of Public Information)
Source: (Bureau of Public Information) https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.479076222272498.1073742431.153093638204093&type=3&pnref=story
Recent News and Events
- Nightly Ramadhan Program June 6, 2018
- RPMA joins ARMM Mosque Exhibit 2018 June 6, 2018
- Turn-over ceremony of Lamitan City port expansion project January 6, 2017
- RPMA-ARMM EXECUTIVE/MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE MEETING October 8, 2016
- Armm Seaports Authority Convenes Basulta Shipping Lines, PMOs, TMOs/MPTBs, Cargo Handling Operators February 23, 2016